UPDATE 01/18/2023: 1040 forms, 1040-SR forms, and instruction books have arrived. They're available during tax season in the library's vestibule (right as you enter the building) while supplies last.
2022 TAX FORMS:
- The library participates in the IRS’s Tax Form Outlets Program, which distributes free paper copies of 1040 forms and instructions (in both English and Spanish) during the tax season.
- Virgina no longer distributes paper tax forms to libraries.
- Paper copies of some state forms may be available from the City's Commissioner of the Revenue's office.
- Most forms and publications are also available online and can be printed - from home or here in the library - from the IRS of VA Department of Taxation.
- Although the library was an AARP Tax-Aide site last year, AARP will be returning that group to the Vienna area (where they were originally located).
- AARP does, however, continue to run a tax-aide site near us at James Lee Community Center. Learn more...
- You can also search the AARP Tax-Aide Locator or the IRS's VITA/TCE Locator Tool to find other tax assistance sites near us.