Transparent Language Online provides a fun, effective, and engaging experience for learners of all levels looking to build their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in a foreign language.
Combining robust courses, supplemental vocabulary, and grammar resources, Transparent Language Online is the most complete language-learning system. With over 110 languages to choose from, including English for speakers of over 30 languages, there is something for every learner. Best of all, with mobile apps for iOS and Android devices, learners can enjoy the freedom to learn at home, in the library, or on the go.
More About Transparent Language Online
- A growing collection of 110+ language courses for English speakers. View list of languages offered...
- ESL/ELL materials for speakers of 30+ different languages, including recently released English for Dari, English for Pashto and English for Ukrainian.
- Immersion-style English content for intermediate and advanced English learners.
- Advanced Learning Activities including reading, writing, listening and speaking exercises, typing support, alphabet learning and grammar instruction.
- An American Citizenship Test prep course designed with the goal of preparing test takers to comfortably answer all 100 civics questions.
- A robust collection of 24 indigenous languages (Cherokee coming soon)!
- American Sign Language courseware organized into a collection of 8 units of study, the course includes over 960 videos focused on fingerspelling, numbers, signs, and ASL sentences. Curated from a curriculum designed and used at multiple universities for over 30 years.
- KidSpeak – immersive, animation based language instruction in 6 different languages for kids K-2.
- Workforce development lessons for medical and business terminology.
Creating an Account...
- Go to Transparent Language. (You must use this MRSPL specific link provided on our website.)
- Click on the middle SIGN UP tab and enter MRSPL card number.
- Then when prompted, create a personal username and password.
- This personal account will let you track your progress over time. And going forward, you will only need to LOG IN using the username and password you created. (You will not need to enter your MRSPL card number again.)
Or Log In As a "Guest"
- If you prefer not to create a personal account, you can still log in as a "guest."
- Go Transparent Language. (You must use this MRSPL specific link provided on our website.)
- Click on the LOG IN tab.
- Click on the CONTINUE AS GUEST link.
- Enter your 14-digit MRSPL card number.
Transparent Language Online also offers a mobile app which can be used on iOS and Android devices.
- After creating an account (see above) and logging in, there will be MOBILE ACCESS link in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the MOBILE ACCESS link to view a QR access code you'll need to activate the mobile app.
- Download the mobile app from either the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon Appstore.
- Open the app and click LOG IN.
- Click on the SCAN QR CODE button and scan the QR activation code from step 2 above.
- Start using the app!