Photo Credit: David Keith Photography
Mary Riley Styles Public Library is located in the City of Falls Church, VA, just a few miles southwest of Washington, DC (and only nine miles from the White House!).
- Limited parking is located in the alley directly behind the library.
- Four 15-minute spots are available in front of the library on North Virginia Avenue.
- Two handicap spots are available in front of the library on Park Avenue.
- Street parking is available around the library (look for posted time limits).
- Please note that towing is enforced in neighboring shopping center and office building parking lots.
The two closest Metro stops are East Falls Church Metro Station (Orange Line) and the West Falls Church Metro Station (Orange Line and Silver Line). Several bus lines also run through the City. For more information, including a detailed trip planner with specific Metro and bus timetables, please visit wmata.com.
The library is accessible using several bike-friendly trails, paths, and on-road routes, which can be viewed on the City's Bicycle Route page. There are also several Capital Bikeshare stations located near the library. Bike racks are available in front of the library if you do ride to the library.
Car Free Alternatives
Looking for a comprehensive listing of alternatives to driving, including carpooling, public transit, bicycling, and walking? Be sure to check the City's dedicated alternative transportation page at www.fallschurchva.gov/CarFree.
Mon-Wed 10 am - 8 pm
Thu & Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Sat & Sun: 10 am – 3 pm *
View Falls Church History Room Hours
* We are extending our weekend hours! Starting July 1, 2023, we will be open from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturdays & Sundays.
- In the event of inclement weather all programs will be evaluated as conditions warrant.
- If the library is closed due to weather or a building emergency, all library programs are cancelled.