Hours & Location
Photo Credit: David Keith Photography
Mary Riley Styles Public Library is located in the City of Falls Church, VA, just a few miles southwest of Washington, DC (and only nine miles from the White House!).
- Limited parking is located in the alley directly behind the library.
- Four 15-minute spots are available in front of the library on North Virginia Avenue.
- Two handicap spots are available in front of the library on Park Avenue.
- Street parking is available around the library (look for posted time limits).
- Please note that towing is enforced in neighboring shopping center and office building parking lots.
The two closest Metro stops are East Falls Church Metro Station (Orange Line) and the West Falls Church Metro Station (Orange Line and Silver Line). Several bus lines also run through the City. For more information, including a detailed trip planner with specific Metro and bus timetables, please visit wmata.com.
Car Free Alternatives
Looking for a comprehensive listing of alternatives to driving, including carpooling, public transit, bicycling, and walking? Be sure to check the City's dedicated alternative transportation page at www.fallschurchva.gov/CarFree.
Mon-Wed 10 am - 8 pm
Thu & Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Sat & Sun: 10 am – 4 pm
- In the event of inclement weather all programs will be evaluated as conditions warrant.
- If the library is closed due to weather or a building emergency, all library programs are cancelled.