- Click on one of the blue boxes above to check availability by room or by day and place a reservation.
- Rooms are available for use by nonprofits and community groups, but not for businesses or commercial organizations.
- Conference rooms are for groups of 2 or more people up to room capacity. Reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance, with a limit of 2 hours per reservation and 1 reservation per week. (Please allow up to 48 hours for conference room requests to be reviewed and approved.)
- Group study rooms are for 1 or more people up to room capacity. Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance, with a limit of 1-hour per reservation and 2 active reservations per week.
- Room setup and takedown is the responsibility of the individual or group reserving the room.
- There is no fee to reserve a room.
CLOSED Monday 10/10
The library will be closed Monday, October 10, for Indigenous Peoples' Day.